Saturday, April 3, 2010

Kedar Klarke Approved!! : Men's Knee-High Boots

Ok, ok...I know it sounds kinda weird...but this is actaully a great trend. We've become so accustomed to only seeing pirates, aquestrians and the "goth" crowd in this trend, but designers have now worked it out and made it a hit-trend for the fashion savy man. I'm sure war veterans are kinda glad to be wearing those old combat boots again...stylishly. Talk about swag-jackin'! If you're not up on this one yet...get you a piece!






Andre 3000
Pharell Williams


Vintage Style...






And now...Which style not to wear....










If you can't handle it that high...go low....




Combat boots have seen the streets of war and now the streets of fashion.


Kedar Klarke Approved!

3 comments:

  1. Those are nasty KC! Solid if worn the right way.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kedar I must say at first glance I said to myself...mmmmhhhh maybe but maybe not. When I got a chance to try on a pair and then took the first glimpse in the mirror at the heightened sensations we call knee high boots I then said to myself...Wow I like. So I said all of that to say this... I also approve this great trend and I look forward to making it a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldnt agree more with MrSoMagical..IF WORN RIGHT ANYONE CAN PULL THEM OFF BECAUSE YOU CAN DRESS THEM UP OR DOWN!

    ReplyDelete