Thursday, December 3, 2009

MUSE Weekly!




MUSE- a source of inspiration.


I'm engrossed in the fashion and entertainment world and I love it! MUSE Weekly is my take on which male public figure is "wokin' it out", fashionably! This week...I'M SOLD! Jay-Z has gone hay-wire on fashion and clearly ain't about to stop. I was taken aback recently with his new found accessory; a broach! Typically this is an adornment only worn by women.So to be worn by a man, and Jay at that, I was shocked! This is a great example of what I always preach; anyone can wear nice clothes, but its a major difference when you see the person (their confidence) before the clothes. In the fashion world, his accessory choice was edgy, stylish and highly accepted. Meanwhile, in what I call "the real world", that's just straight out homo! Whether you think the same or not, I'm still gonna love his new look...that's real swagger...dude took a broach and made it the ISH!






Jay is Kedar Klarke Approved! From a oversize jean wearing rapper to a tailored suit, broach wearing mogul! Image is everything! Fact is you see him much differently now than you did before. Thank God for stylist and image consultants around the world. What a difference we all can make!




On the local (Bahamas) scene, there are very few guys that stand out fashionably. Finding someone that dresses well and has a great personality is the challange. I'm convined that its written somewhere that "In order to look good, you must act like an a#$ too!" My picks for the Local MUSE are noting but the best! Here's this weeks pick:

Sammi Starr


Rockin' the military style shirt (http://www.express.com/ -my favorite place to shop), Black tie and pants. A simple look that made him stand out amongst other well dressed men.

I attend tons of social events and I always make note of those that looked like they tried too hard or not at all. Sammie has always been one of those guys on the scene that has mastered the art of "self image branding". His charismatic demeanor makes him likable....his ability to look fly on a regular day makes him memorable!

Image is everything! -Kedar Klarke

1 comment:

  1. Hey dude. Good blog. I need some pointers for my own personal style, so I'm gonna need your help. Lemme know what's up.

    ReplyDelete