Tuesday, December 8, 2009

the scene

...the 411 on events for the grown, sexy & the undercover jungaless!


The weekend is nearly back again and I'm sure you're gonna need something to do. I don't know about ya'll, but I'm getting tired of these repetitive events that only have music, liquor and tacky looking folk standing around, tryin' to act cute! I'm grown now and Its about time we all started hitting up EVENTS and not just lame parties. In >>the scene<<, I'll give you the heads up on all the spots you ought to be at. Meanwhile, if you're only looking to dance, get wasted & stare at people all night, Cocktails & Dreams is still open for business. This weekend, my dude Julien Thompson will be releasing his album "Believe". People, as his friend and stylist, I'm so proud to say that this is a must attend event. I just left his rehearsals a few hours ago and I'm still in awe. This promises to be a night on the top of your list or events to remember. By all means, this is a Kedar Klarke Approved event!



By all means, I won't just let you show up at the event without knowing how to dress! Remember...we're all grown here...Jeans and a tee...teenagers. Sophisticated swag..YOU!!! (hit me up kedarklarke@hotmail.com for personal styling tips)


...and coming up soon!

ROTATE
The fusion of 6 events in one...and I'm back as the co-host for CLICK, so ya know its on!!! This my friends is gonna be BANANAS!


No comments:

Post a Comment